Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just started my Industrial Training.
Well, I work as an office boy there, photostat, answer phone, fill in bank slip !
These task are quiet weird for a business admin student, right ?
I did not learn any thing from my colleagues or my supervisor that concerning what I studied before :(
My supervisor listed me in the "Tax and Accounting" department in my letter which my AA received (It means I should work as an accountant in my 3 months period )
Unfortunately, I just sit at the counter for whole day.
I really scared will fail my DIT because I do useless job and gain useless knowledge for my diploma and need to retake again !
( p/s: retake means I will delay my graduation to december )
Of course, I have somethings good there.
I work with one of my old friends at counter, she teach me alot.
All my colleagues ( include my supervisor ), they are very friendly.
They will joking with me sometimes so I would not feel so stress.

Today she told me something and I discovered that "he" is treating me and her in the same attitude - no more communication.
I was quiet surprised since he told me before he still treat "her" as friend, but he broke his promise.
I just want to told you : I gave you my apology, I called you and said hello to you in front all of them.
Even though I saw you do nothing.
Did you know that ? Nowadays, our mutual friend like to say something about us ( Ah Teck is not conform to XX XXX )
We became the gossips and rumors now !

No comments:

Post a Comment